MindSpring Partners is a boutique, full-service staffing firm located in downtown Chicago that works with clients locally and nationally. Founded in 2009 by a group of highly-experienced staffing professionals, MindSpring has prospered during its first few years in business and is positioned for rapid growth. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to develop professionally by working alongside a highly experienced team of recruiters.
- Use techniques such as cold call recruiting, social media sites, internet job postings, networking with local colleges/universities, generating personal referrals and finding other creative sources to identify candidates for contract, contract-to-hire or direct-hire positions.
- Conduct phone screens and in-person interviews with prospective candidates.
- Work with client account managers to understand hiring needs of various clients.
- Match candidates to open positions.
- Build strong relationships with candidates, prepare candidates for interviews, manage interview process, negotiate and extend offers, assist with onboarding candidates to client companies, and continue to manage relationship with candidates once placed.
- Ensure temporary employee files are complete including appropriate tax forms, ensure background checks are performed when required, references are complete and that orientation on payroll and timekeeping procedures is provided.
- Manage candidate and client relationships to ensure satisfaction by all parties.
- Attend client meetings with account managers and colleagues.
- Some staffing agency experience is preferred but candidates with corporate recruiting experience will also be considered as well as recent grads with the right core skill sets.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Confident and approachable. You will be responsible for making outbound calls and being creative in your approach to attract top-quality talent as well as manage clients.
- Strong customer service abilities.
- Able and willing to work flexible hours/overtime. You will need to be accessible to meet candidates outside normal business hours, as well as deal with various client related situations outside normal business hours.
- Experience recruiting for a variety of positions ideally including any of the following—Technology, Financial Services, Accounting, Administrative.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and timelines and working towards goals
- Ability to prioritize and problem-solve is a must—as is a patient long-term outlook
- Experience with mentoring and training would be highly beneficial
- Passionate about staffing—helping clients and candidate realize their goals
Position pays a base salary plus commission and full benefits. Our firm has a very positive and rewarding corporate culture. We appreciate individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit as we are in growth mode and we welcome ideas related to various projects outside your normal job responsibilities.
Training will be a combination of formal training in a group setting, one-on-one training with your manager and peers, and on-the-job training. We are a small firm with a fairly loose structure. This role is best suited for someone that learns by doing and listening and emulating those around them.
If you meet the qualifications listed and are interested in exploring this position further, please e mail your resume to Clare Torres for consideration.