Front End Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
Overview:Want to work for a Digital Marketing agency that is recognized as one of the Top 20 Agency in the US, and in the Top 100 Digital Companies in the Chicago land area?
This may be the role for you!
This organization is looking to bring on board a long term contractor to help with their digital efforts.
• Maintaining consumer facing, customer service and e-commerce applications on a daily basis for various products and promotions
• Performing ongoing quality assurance tests including functional testing and browser/OS interoperability
• Regularly performing user experience and code optimization on all websites
• Participating in the creation and construction of new functionality for all applications
• Supporting client-sponsored monthly service and promotional offer changes
• A good problem-solver, with an analytical mind.
• Skilled in HTML, XHTML, and CSS, and a hand-coder
• Passionate about Web Standards, semantic HTML, and CSS layout.
• Experienced with image editing software (e.g. PhotoShop)
• Experience with version control (Mercurial or Github preferred), content management methodologies, and UNIX is preferable.
• Experience with agile software development is preferable.
• Familiar with development and maintenance of web-based applications using an established web framework (Django or Ruby on Rails experience preferred; Jinja a plus)
• Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple priorities and adhere to tight deadlines
• Highly self-motivated and resourceful
• Looking for a focused, fast-paced, team-oriented environment in which to grow
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com